Arts and Museums
- Boston Athenaeum – Visit one of the oldest independent libraries and cultural institutions in the United States.
- New England Aquarium – Spend an afternoon with Boston’s sea animals.
- Boston Opera House – Take in a Broadway show, Boston Ballet performances or other high-quality cultural presentation and concert.
- Boston Common – Visit the country’s oldest park and the starting point of the Freedom Trail.
- Paul Revere House – Experience history in the iconic Paul Revere House.
- Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum – Explore the historical events of the Boston Tea Party.
Shopping and Dining
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace – Experience dining, shopping and street theater.
- Charles River Plaza Shopping Center – Enjoy an afternoon of shopping and dining.